Eureka Conferencing offers a flexible system for recording, storing and retrieving your conference calls, meetings or training sessions.
Why should I record my conferences?
- Ensure important information doesn't get forgotten.
- Review your discussions at any point in the future.
- Make minute-taking easier.
- Keep those who weren't present for the call in the loop.
- Download the recording to your computer to save permanently.
- Embed the recording onto any website.
- Edit the file for use in company material such as slideshows or videos.
How do I record my conference?
1. Automatic recording
We can set up your account to automatically record all of your conference calls. This way you never have to remember to start recording at the beginning of your conferences.
Contact us to set up auto record on your account.
2. On-demand recording
The host can choose to start recording manually at any time during a conference.
To start recording, press *2 then *1. To stop the recording, press *2 then *1 again.
How do I download my recordings?
Read our detailed download instructions here.
How much will it cost me?
The cost of recording is $27 per conference, no matter the recording length.
Record your eureka.video web conference
Voice and video recording for eureka.video is currently in development.
Recording voice-only from your eureka.video conference is possible, if the host dials in using their mobile or landline, as well as hosting the conference via their desktop.
If you need further assistance, or would like to record voice and video from your web conference, please contact us on 0800 448 301, we're here to help 24/7/365.